The Book of Galatians is regarded as one of the greatest and most important of Paul’s epistles. Galatians, more than any other single book, became the manifesto of freedom and revival of Biblical truth in the Reformation Era. It stands as a challenge to all who would seek to take away the joy and freedom of the Gospel of Grace.
Now in one, self-contained CD-ROM which includes:
- Over 8 hours of Verse-by-Verse audio teaching through the book of Galatians as MP3 files.
- Extensive searchable study notes as PDF files.
- Galatians Session One: Galatians Introduction – A Preliminary Perspective: The Adventures of Paul.
- Galatians Session Two: Galatians Chapter 1 – The Judaizers. Paul’s Apostleship.
- Galatians Session Three: Galatians Chapter 2 – Law vs. Grace. Titus as an Example. Peter and Paul.
- Galatians Session Four: Galatians Chapter 3a – Faith Alone. Example of Abraham. Martin Luther.
- Galatians Session Five: Galatians Chapter 3b – Permanence of Faith. Purpose of the Law. Seed.
- Galatians Session Six: Galatians Chapter 4 – Child vs. Heir. Adoption. God Sent the Spirit. Paul’s Attitude. Two Jerusalems.
- Galatians Session Seven: Galatians Chapter 5 – Stand Firm. Leaven. Works of the Flesh vs. Spirit.
- Galatians Session Eight: Galatians Chapter 6 – Sacrificial Service Toward Sinning Christians, Burdened Christians, Pastor-Teachers and all People..