The Book of James focuses on the believer’s justification before men. His robust epistle focuses on the practical Christian walk rather than on doctrine; it is directed toward a living faith. Faith is not believing in spite of the evidence; Faith is obeying in spite of the consequences.
Now in one, self-contained CD-ROM which includes:
- Over 10 hours of Verse-by-Verse audio teaching through the book of James as MP3 files.
- 8 individual slideshow presentations
- Extensive searchable study notes as PDF files.
- A special message from Chuck Missler.
- Listings of other MP3 resources.
- Real® Player and Real® Juke Box.
This program will play MP3 audio files.
- Adobe Acrobat® Reader.
This program will read the PDF notes.
- James One: James 1:1-12 – Introduction. Victorious faith. Crown of life.
- James Two: James 1:13-27 – Temptation. Doers of the Word. ‘Religion.’
- James Three: James 2:1-13 – Gossip. Manifested faith. Lack of justice. Judgment.
- James Four: James 2:14-26 – 3 kinds of faith. Justified. Faith without works is dead.
- James Five: James 3:1-12 – Controlling faith. The tongue. Know a tree by its fruit.
- James Six: James 3:13 – Chapter 4 – Wisdom. Evidences of true wisdom. Submissive faith. The World, the Flesh, the Devil.
- James Seven: James 5 – The rich. Straight talk. The power of patience. Prayer.
- James Eight:Conclusion – Shroud of Turin. The Knights Templar. Freemasonry.