Both of these books, filled with all the intrigue, romance, and action of any modern-day screen play, have been heralded for their literary value for centuries. But this is not their most rewarding feature. God’s use of these two faithful women brings a new understanding of God’s faithfulness and the importance of our faithful participation.
- Over 10 hours of Verse-by-Verse audio teaching through the books of Ruth and Esther as MP3 files.
- Extensive searchable study notes as PDF files.
- A special message from Chuck Missler.
- Listings of other MP3 resources.
- Real® Player and Real® Juke Box.
This program will play MP3 audio files.
- Adobe Acrobat® Reader.
This program will read the PDF notes.
- Ruth 1: Introduction. A love story. Ruth and Naomi
- Ruth 2: Ruth and Boaz. Kinsman Redeemer
- Ruth 3: The Threshing Floor Scene. A “Nearer Kinsman”
- Ruth 4: The End of the Story. Shoes. House of Pharez.
- Ruth Reveiw: Types in the Book of Ruth
- Esther 1-2: Introduction. Models. Ahasuerus and Vashti
- Esther 3-4: Esther obtains favor. Haman the Amalekite
- Esther 5-6: Esther’s banquets. Mordecai honored. Haman’s end.
- Esther 8-10: The Magi. Mordecai’s solution. Feast of Purim.
- Esther Microcodes & Macrocodes: Mneumonic Acrostics. Evidence of Design.
Model/Types. Esther Overview.